Posted By: Admin
|Start Date||Duration||Remuneration||Posted On||Application Deadline|
|29 Apr, 2016||30 days||Voucher Rs. 0.00||31 May, 2016||30 Jun, 2016|
Very Berry is an initiative to create innovative and unique customised gourmet gifting solutions with freshly baked goodies. We specialize in designing gifting hampers, platters, customised personal as well as corporate gifting with freshly baked sweet and savoury goodies.
All our baked goodies are made with best quality ingredients and assure the best of taste and flavour. Our desserts look appealing and taste perfect. We do use lot of fresh fruits and herbs for our desserts and breads. Some of our bestselling items are:-
1. Choco Log- (Our creativity) A Choco log looks exactly like a log of a tree and is decorated with chocolate leaves.
2. Cheesy Oreo
3. Kaffir lime tart/pie
4. Hazelnut Croissant
5. Swirl Muffin
6. Nutella Squares
7. Apple crumble and more....
We even personalize different flavours of chocolates with company logo or personal message or any graphic embossed on chocolates.
Most of our creation are nature - inspired. You can see use of log, leaf, flowers, ferns, buds in our creation. We use wooden platters and do the decor in earthy colors.
1. The blogger must have over 2000 recorded page views until date.
2. Your experiences after tasting their product will have to be posted on your blog and/or social media handles within 12 hours.
3. You will be pampered with a delicacy by Very Berry to write the post.
4. Applicable and necessary back links to their Facebook page should be provided on the post – minimum one back-link per post.
5. Upload pictures along with the post content to give a vivid description to your readers.
1. The post content should be of refined quality. Plagiarism is strictly condemned.
2. A minimum of two shares across your social media handles will be necessary. Tag Thinkquisitive and Very Berry and use #veryberryhomebakers, #TQthoughts
3. Please adhere to timelines.
4. Team ThinkQuisitive and Very Berry will share the post on social media accounts and tag your accounts on the platforms.