- We use information to contact you: We might use the user provided information for promotional
- This is not a Blogger’s networking site and contacting bloggers via e-mail, phone or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- We use information to respond to our users. We might use the user provided information for confirmation purpose once the user registers for an assignment or contest.
- We use information for improvising. We might use the user provided information to enhance user experience on the website.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing/awareness purposes. We might use the user provided information to share our new features or services.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We will use the user provided information to confirm a transaction. (Transactions maybe of a binding nature)
- Personal information. We collect your personal particulars (name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin-code, country, bank details etc) during registration
- Payment and billing information. For monitory transactions, we collect your Billing particulars (Billing name, billing address and payment method). We NEVER ask for user’s credit/debit card details.
- Information you post. We collect user posted information on www.thinkquisitive.com and/or on our social media site belonging to us.
- Demographic information. We may collect user demographics, events the user like, events you intend to participate in etc.
- We collect information ONLY directly from you. We collect user information directly from the user during their registration.
- We NEVER share user information with ANY third-parties unless legally bound to.
Individual Ownership. The user undertakes to use the Website only to post/upload content / blogs / material that are in accordance with the requirements. The users agree to undertake fair practise policies when using the Website.
- Every submission by a blogger must be accompanied by a disclaimer denoting the same,
- The blogger must attain the minimum age of 18 years of age and should be a resident on India;
- People (and their relatives) associated (personally or professionally) with the Brand posting the campaigns are not permitted to post content for the Brand.
- Plagiarism by the users is a strict offense.
- Maintaining the timeline provided by the Brand is a must. Applications received after the time expiry will be rejected.
- Harm, insult, harass, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights of others is strictly prohibited;
- Post, publish, upload, market any inappropriate, religiously sensitive, controversial, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any blog, tag or keyword;
- Illegally publish any content of another user of a similar manner that you may know of, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- All posts must be in accordance with the code of conduct, keeping the Law in mind.
- You WILL not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin the content.
- Sharing and contacting other bloggers or directly contacting Brands via e-mail, phone or otherwise is strictly prohibited;
- If a blogger tries to contact the Brand directly surpassing us, the account shall be terminated with immediate effect;
Thinkquisitive reserves the right to suspended or terminated if such activities shall be found.
If the user/Thinkquisitive terminates a user account. We are in no way responsible for the content and information stored/related to the account. We will not be liable for such activity.
Payment disbursement will be done in accordance to the Brand’s guidelines, the blogger is subject to payment ONLY when the Brand approves & accepts the blogger’s submission.
- The Brand, hereby certify that all the information provided by them will be in the best interest and not of false nature (e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead in any aspect). In such an event, Thinkquisitive reserves the right to suspended or terminated if such activities be found.
- The guidelines provided by the Brand for their campaign must have clear instructions/guidelines enabling the bloggers to provide relevant content.
- If a Brand tries to contact the blogger directly surpassing us, the account shall be terminated with immediate effect
- The content required by the Brand shall be well within the lawful boundaries and should not cause harm in any way to any individual/entity
- he Brand shall make the payment upon selection of the submission within the specified time-frame. Failing to which, action will be initiated upon them.
- Contacting bloggers via e-mail, phone or otherwise is strictly prohibited;